First Officer Short SD3-60
* Perform on demand nonscheduled cargo flight operations
* Assist and oversee cargo loading when necessary.
* Able and willing to travel overnight both domestically and internationally.
Type of aircraft: Short 360 Twin Engine Turbine
Minimum Qualifications:- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate; Multi Engine Land w/Instrument Rating.
- First or Second Class Medical.
- Federal Communications Commission Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- Valid Current Passport.
- Minimum Flight Time: 200 Hours total time.